Aaag India - Since 1933
Late Shri Bhogilal Jethalal Shah came from the small town of Umreth (Gujarat) to the industrial city of Ahmedabad to create better business prospects for himself. After working in the family business of glass framing for several years, he decided to incorporate Shah Bhogilal Jethalal Iron & Brass Factory at Ahmedabad. At that time, he intended to manufacture top class brass valves to meet the demands as well as expectations of burgeoning textile industry, which was at its peak in the country during the time period. In the decade following their success in the textile sector, he predicted that there can be decline in the sector and decided to manufacture industrial products useful in diverse application areas. Slowly, the business enterprise earned recognition in such sectors and started supplying products to defense sector. Later on, he set the company on the path of fire safety industry. For next few decades, the company continued manufacturing a wide collection of products.
Today, the third as well as fourth generation of Shri Bhogilal's family happily follow his vision and oversea the manufacturing process of a vast product line. The performance of the company can be relied upon blindly as the people working at the company today works with same dedication as the founder used to do. Currently, we own a state-of-the-art infrastructure facility including top class in-house foundry, assembly, machining and testing facilities. All these enables our company to perform with perfection.
At our enterprise, traditional approach to the business has been blended with the seamless technology of today. Incorporating both together, we function in the market. Our company is supported by the original Shah Bhogilal Jethalal & Bros factory that was constructed in the first few years of our business journey. This factory has been updated in the past decades, new machines have been installed and many modifications have been made. This factory is sprawling over a wide area of 50,000 sq. feet. The facility is segregated into various departments including art foundry, manufacturing as well as testing facilities, an adequate number of retained ancillary units are also maintained. Our main facilities are:
- Foundry & Casting Facility: The manufacturing facility is backed by an electric foundry, having huge capacity with both non-ferrous and ferrous capabilities. The foundry is equipped with all the necessary equipment and resources. The processes carried out in it have minimal environmental impact. In the casting unit diverse casting techniques are employed including:
- Investment casting
- Gravity Die casting
- Foam casting
- Workshops: Our workshop has been set up carefully in three different locations. All the locations have been installed with best machines having huge capacities in terms of milling, slotting, and turning operations. An advanced CNC machine is allocated to each of these operations to meet the machining as well as production requirements of the company. Different models of assembly beds, drilling, grinding as well as buffing machines with different capacities are also available in the unit. Further, a completely integrated paint shop having sand blasting, powder coating facility, drying facility and paint spray booth is also available in-house.
- QC & Performance Testing Facility: In this facility, each and every raw material is tested in our chemical labs which are equipped with all the essential tools and equipment. Dimensional texting is also carried out at varied stages of the testing process. The facility is equipped with thread gauges, dial vernier caliper, thickness measuring gauges, combination set, micrometers, set of slip gauges are installed here, each being fully and regularly calibrated. Test beds for hydraulic pressure testing are also available in the unit, it helps us in simultaneously testing multiple products. Hydraulic test pressures ranging up to 65 kg/cm2 can be easily generated at our facility. External & internal flow of testing of a wide range of products is made possible with an adequate flow capacity ranging between 50 LPM to 15000 LPM. These help us in testing and monitoring large capacity test beds, pumps and other equipment. In this facility foam quality testing (expansion, drainage) is also possible. Taking help from this facility, we assure the high quality of our offered Foam Makers and Pourers, Fire Bells, etc.
Certificates & Approvals
Our company has been certified with ISO 9001:2008, owing to our exceptional quality management system. Following such system, our company assures that each of our offered products meets the national as well as international standards. Further, our company is also acclaimed by reputed agencies such as:
- Engineers India Limited
- DGQA (Ministry of Defence)
- Bureau Of Indian Standards (BIS)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL))
- Factory Mutual (FM))
- BIS Certificate - Hydrant Valves
- BIS Certificate - Stand Post type Monitor
- BIS Certificate - Branch Pipe with Nozzle
- Indian Registrar of Shipping
Our esteemed clientele is spread across the market. We have earned their support by offering top class products and best customer services in the market. Today, we have clients in numerous sectors of the country. Few of the names of our clients working in different sectors of the country are listed below:
Refinery & Petrochemicals
Chemicals & Fertilizers
Steel, Heavy Engineering &Transport
Fire Protection System Contractors
Original Equipment Manufacturers